Zinn is a brilliant Asura researcher. His mentor was Oola, but he thinks she is inferior to his intellect. He is the creator of M.O.X., N.O.X., R.O.X., P.O.X. and G.O.X.. In the Trial of Zinn he is accused of being the creator of these destructive Golems.
- Depths of Tyria
- Tarnished Coast
Quests involved in
When enter his Secret Underground Lair:
- "Ah, you made it. Good. My intelligence network already informed me of the successful completion of your assignment."
- "I'm terribly relieved. I was horrified about what might have happened... to my reputation. Come along. Get your reward. You earned it."
When found Zinn in his lair:
- Zinn: "Why, look who's here!"
- G.O.X.: "*G.O.X. RE-PORT-ING FOR DU-TY*"
- <party leader>: "What does the "G" stand for?"
- G.O.X.: "*I DO NOT KNOW*"
- <party leader>: "Is it supposed to be stupid?"
- Zinn: "G.O.X. isn't stupid! It's very advanced!"
- G.O.X.: "AD-VAN-CED"
- Zinn: "One day G.O.X. you will be just like M.O.X. Isn't that right G.O.X.?"
- G.O.X.: "*JUST LIKE MON-GOOSE*"
- Zinn: "No, no! Just like M.O.X."
- G.O.X.: "*JUST LIKE DOG*"
- Zinn: "Oh, nevermind."
During the Trial of Zinn:
- "Ah, a perfect day for vindication. Within an hour's time, I will have disposed of these spurious charges, humiliated Oola in public, and - if all goes well - sent this crowd of imbecilic miscreants fleeing in terror. Teach them to testify against me!"
After the Trial:
- "It appears I should have heeded Blimm's warnings about Oola, but with all the mumbling, it's hard to make out what he's saying. He may be smarter than he sounds after all."
- "Where would we be if no one tried to find out what lies beyond? Have your[sic] never wanted to look beyond the clouds and the stars, or to know what changes the darkness into light? Of course not, look who I'm talking to... I don't know why I bother."
- Zinn's name may be a reference to Zim from "Invader Zim"- the "what does the G stand for" dialogue between the PC and G.O.X. bears similarity to a scene in the pilot episode, between Zim and GIR.