Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Zin Ku Corridor|
| Tahnnakai Temple (explorable),|
Sunjiang District (explorable)
This dark, humid, and smelly corridor may not look like much, but it leads followers deep into the sewers to Tahnnakai Temple. Some of the city's most unsavory guilds have been known to assign thugs to this corridor, who lie in wait to ambush unsuspecting passersby on their way to the temple.
Complete the Tahnnakai Temple mission.
- Sunjiang District (explorable) (east)
- Tahnnakai Temple (explorable) (northwest)
- The Fissure of Woe (Champion of Balthazar, 1000 gold, when the world has favor of the gods)
- The Underworld (Voice of Grenth, 1000 gold, when the world has favor of the gods)
- Henchmen (Level 20):
- Merchants and Traders:
- Lo Ying (Merchant)
- Xunlai Agent (Storage)
Zin Ku Corridor
- Emperor's Voice: A Meeting With the Emperor (Primary Quest)
- Emperor's Voice: The Count's Daughter (Primary Quest)
- When you travel here the "/favor" command is automatically used.
- Much like the Temple of the Ages in Tyria and the Chantry of Secrets in Elona you can access the Realms of the Gods from here if there are any minutes left of World Favor.
- There is a rat that hangs out around a hole in front of the henchmen.