Zen Siert is the Wounding henchman available in Guild Halls.
- Hey, it's you! I'm glad to see you're still doing okay. Do you remember me? I used to be the shrine guard for Hero Battles. I was really worried when the Zaishen told me that they were closing down the arena, since I didn't know where I would find work. Thankfully, they let me stay on to help out in the various guild halls, though the told me I would have to work on improving my skills a bit.
- I've been training hard since then:
- Attacker's Insight
- Faithful Intervention
- Heart of Fury
- Mystic Sweep
- Resurrection Signet
- Signet of Mystic Speed
- Wild Blow
- Wounding Strike
- Zen Siert was added in the October 29th, 2009, game update. Her skillbar and name were submitted by the player Mala Aurora, one of the winners of the Henchman skill bar contest.
- She wields a Clockwork Scythe.
- She shares her character model with female Canthan Peasants.
- Her name comes from the German word "zensiert," meaning "censored."
- She performs the /excited and /laugh emotes.