|Zen Daijun (explorable)|
|Zen Daijun (location), Seitung Harbor|
(click to enlarge)
The valley of Zen Daijun is the explorable "version" of the Zen Daijun mission. It can only be entered from Seitung Harbor via Guard Lae Fao once the mission has been completed. There is a fairly large area which is relevant primarily for the Canthan Explorer title, which is usually not explored in the course of the timed mission.
This area is located on the southeastern side of the Shing Jea Island. The eastern side is mainly open, while the western side contains a system of deep canyons and a cave near the south coast.
Objects / Points of Interest
- Statue of Lyssa (near Seitung Harbor gate)
- Statue of Balthazar (in Ghachu Cave)
- Statue of Melandru (near Kei Beach)
- Shrine of Zunraa (several)
- Daijun Library
- Ghachu Cave
- Kahnju Overlook
- Kei Beach
- Tei Lake
- 10 (24) Afflicted Mesmer
- 10 (24) Afflicted Elementalist
- 12 (24) Afflicted Ritualist
- 14 (24) Afflicted Necromancer
- 14 (24) Afflicted Monk
- 14 (24) Afflicted Ranger
- 14 (24) Afflicted Assassin
- 14 (24) Afflicted Warrior
- 15 (25) Jade Torn Kirin
- 13 (20) Zunraa
- It's necessary for characters coming from other campaigns to actually have completed the mission before Guard Lae Fao, in Seitung Harbor, will let them into the explorable area. On the same note, said characters may not be ferried into the explorable area.
- To receive credit for the Vanquisher title track in this area you must defeat 162-170 monsters in Hard Mode.
- For Factions characters (and Factions characters only), there is an exploit regarding clearing this area in hard mode for the Vanquisher title progress. Your character must complete the An Unwelcome Guest quest first and enter the area from Seitung Harbor. If you fulfill the conditions, no enemies will spawn, allowing you to just kill a Tiger or a Crane to immediately get the area vanquished. Note that all player characters in the party must all be Factions characters and have all completed the aforementioned quest.