| Cliffs of Dohjok,|
The Astralarium, Jokanur Diggings
(click to enlarge)
Area Name: Zehlon Reach
This is a quite large area, mainly swamp but with an explorable city to the north-west (complete with quests), a merchant village and a shrine.
- Merchants and Crafters:
- Elder Belin
- Istani Commoner
- Istani Noble
- Lendu the Fisherman
- Lieutenant Murunda
- Master Engineer Jakumba
- Sunspear Scout
- Suspicious Hermit
- Young Child
- Note: All of the following quests are only available to Nightfall characters.
- Kohanu: A Peaceful Solution or Shaudok: A Loose Cannon
- Dungrud: Moa'vu'Kaal, Awakened
- Elder Belin: Voices in the Night [Difficulty: Master]
- Hatuk: Secret Passage
- Lendu the Fisherman: Catch of the Day [Difficulty: Master]
- Lieutenant Murunda: Skale and Magic Compass
- Sinni: A Father's Fate
- Tahon: Stone-Faced Orders
- Ashigun: Double Dog Dare
- 10 (24) Irontooth Drake
- 10 (20) Istani Cultist
- 7 (23) Corsair Cutthroat
- 10 (23) Corsair Thug
- 8 (23) Corsair Raider
- 11 (23) Corsair Lookout
- 7 (23) Corsair Bosun
- 9 (23) Corsair Medic
- 4 (23) Corsair Blackhand
- 10 (24) Corsair Flogger
- 3 (23) Corsair Wizard
- 10 (23) Corsair Seer
- 3 (23) Corsair Berserker
- 4 (23) Corsair Commandant
- 10 (23) Corsair Captain
- 7 Istani Cultist (only during Anger of the Stone Face)
- 8 Kournan Guard (only during The Honorable General)
- 8 Kournan Priest (only during The Honorable General)
- 12 Tahon (only during Anger of the Stone Face)
- 13 (24) Rinkhal Monitor
- 24 Evil Mime (only during Voices in the Night)
- 8 Kournan Commander (only during The Honorable General)
- 19 (29) Ensign Lumi (Corsair)
- 12 (27) Brood Mother Kalwameh (Insect)
- 10 (27) Rahti, Flower of Dread (Plant)
- 10 (27) Behba the Hardheaded (Skale)
- 3 Flamingo
- In the far northeast corner of the area, there is a Suspicious Hermit who, if you approach, will order his pet Irontooth Drake, Nund, to attack you, and will also attack. This Irontooth Drake can not be charmed as an animal companion.
- This area is very heavy on conditions, specifically Disease, so condition removal is highly recommended.
- This is the largest area in Istan, adding about 3.1% to the Cartographer title.
The Sunspear bounties available in Zehlon Reach and which shrines they are offered at are listed in the following table; refer to the map at right for the exact locations of the shrines. In Normal Mode, they are only available to characters whose level and Sunspear rank are equal to or less than those noted in the table. All bounties are available to all characters in Hard Mode.
|Bounty||Shrines||Max Level||Max Rank|
|Insect Hunt||East, West, Southwest||14||Captain (5)|
|Plant Hunt||South, Southeast|
|Skale Hunt||Northwest, North, Northeast, Center||15|
- To vanquish this area, you must kill between ~235-257 foes.
- This area can be very easily vanquished with a party of 8. Form your party in either Blacktide Den or Beknur Harbor and fight your way through Cliffs of Dohjok towards Zehlon Reach.