Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
So called because of the numerous yak herds that rove throughout the area, Yak's Bend is the last refuge for travelers who are about to undertake the rough passage through the Shiverpeaks. Because of its lower altitude, the weather here is somewhat less harsh, providing a place to rest, regroup, and re-equip.
Complete the Nolani Academy mission.
Alternatively, either travel northwest from Grendich Courthouse or north from Nolani Academy into Diessa Lowlands. From there, head northwest into the Ascalon Foothills, continue on into Traveler's Vale, before turning north to arrive at Yak's Bend.
- Henchmen (level 8):
- Merchants and Traders:
- Sanura (Merchant)
- Xunlai Agent (Storage)
- Captain Osric: The Road to Borlis Pass
- Captain Osric: Shiverpeak Stragglers
- Captain Osric: The Way is Blocked (Primary Quest)
- Grand Mason Stonecleaver: Helping the Dwarves
- Howland the Elementalist: A Heart of Ice
- Necromancer Morgan: Renegade Necromancer
- Sebedoh the Mesmer: The Stone Summit Champion
- Tabor Woolridge: The Missing Artisan
- Van the Warrior: Securing the Vale
- Van the Warrior: The Wayward Monk
- From Yak's Bend onwards, the party size is increased to six. Thus, this is another good starting point for Caravan vanquishing, but not as good as Temple of the Ages.
- There are several skill quests here for all professions. The Ranger-only quest, Stone Summit Beastmasters, is available in Traveler's Vale from Artemis the Ranger, who is located near the entrance to Iron Horse Mine.