The Xunlai Chest NPCs allow a character to access the account's Vault Box. Roleplaying characters must pay a one-time fee of 50 to a Xunlai Agent to gain access to the Vault Box and the ability to use Xunlai Chests; PvP characters do not have to pay this fee.
- Roleplaying characters who have opened a storage account and PvP characters: The Vault Box will display immediately.
- Roleplaying characters who have not opened a storage account:
- "This vault is sealed by Xunlai magic. There is an inscription on the lid that reads: Talk to a Xunlai Agent to activate your storage account today!"
- In the Realm of Torment, these chests are called Storage Chests.
- Although Xunlai Chests are presented as inanimate objects, game mechanics treat them as level 24 NPCs (nine levels higher than a Xunlai Agent).