Two possible spawn locations
(Ignore the quest marker)
Wroth Yakslapper, along with Morgriff Shadestone, Flint Fleshcleaver, Gargash Thornbeard, Gorrel Rockmolder, and Thorgall Bludgeonhammer, is one of the six bosses that appear in Grenth's Footprint outside Deldrimor War Camp. Each of these bosses drops unique items. They are all relatively easy to farm, however.
- Enslavement Stone
- Stone Summit Badge
- The Yakslapper (unique)
- Wroth's Holy Rod (unique)
- Wroth's Icon (unique)
- Wroth Yakslapper is one of the bosses included in the Brand the Boss contest. It was named by Sciros Darkblade of the United States.
- When listening to two guards near the two Gearboxes that hold the closest Master gears, they will mention (and be rather suprised) that Runar Brimstone beat Wroth Yakslapper at a card game, suggesting that Wroth is normally good at cards. Sometimes they say Runar and Wroth got into a fight, and Wroth's face now looks like a lightning drake sat on him.
- The two locations marked on the map are the two closet spawn points to the Deldrimor War Camp
- He isn't a very strong healer, so it may be better to kill some of his group before attacking him.