Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
| Wild Blow
Full: Lose all adrenaline. If it hits, this attack will result in a critical hit and any stance being used by your target ends. This attack cannot be blocked.
Concise: Always a critical hit. Removes a stance. Unblockable. Lose all adrenaline.
Signet of Capture:
- This is the most reliable way to remove a stance, especially a stance that blocks attacks.
- Because the critical hit leads to easily reproducible damage, Wild Blow is often used when doing tests to learn more about the game's damage mechanics.
- Often used by primary Assassins and Dervishes, because they rarely use adrenaline-based skills and benefit highly from critical hits.
- The adrenaline loss of this skill occurs after the blow has struck, meaning you do not gain any adrenaline from the attack.
- The creature holding this axe seems to be wielding a Spiked Axe.