| Whirlwind Attack
Full: Attack target and adjacent foes. Each attack that hits deals +13...18 damage.
Concise: Attacks target and adjacent foes for +13...18 damage.
| Sunspear Title || 0 || 1 || 2 || 3 || 4 || 5 || 6 || 7 || 8 || 9 || 10
Hero Skill Trainers:
- This Sunspear skill can only be used in PvE, and is unusable by heroes.
- Whirlwind Attack triggers "on-hit" skills like Insidious Parasite, Spoil Victor, and Splinter Weapon for every successful hit you make.
- Whirlwind Attack will only trigger "on-attack" skills like Empathy, Spiteful Spirit, and Vigorous Spirit once.
- The effects of Crippling Anthem, Anthem of Flame, etc. will only affect the first target which is hit.
- If your target is moving, there is a chance this skill may miss hitting them if they are outside of adjacent range when it finishes.
- When used with a Scythe, each adjacent foe is attacked only once; in other words, the natural ability of the scythe to hit three targets is negated.
- This skill was released with a different icon, which was replaced in a later update. The rationale behind this change is unknown.
Related skills Edit
Related articles Edit