- Find Gardener Tidak and tell that lazy bum to get back to work!
- Kill the advancing beasts threatening Gardener Tidak.
- See Horticulturist Hinon for your reward.
- "Have you seen my good-for-nothing brother-in-law, Tidak? I asked him to clean out the planters, but of course he disappeared. I swear if it wasn't for my wife I would have gotten rid of that lazy slugabed ages ago! If you catch that snoozing lothario in your travels, kick him in the rump for me, will you?"
- Accept: "Can I smack him around, too?"
- Reject: "If I find the guy, I'll probably take a nap myself. It's hard work looking this good."
Intermediate Dialogue (Gardener Tidak)
- "Whoah... good thing you showed up when you did. I woke up to a gaggle of those snarling beasts sizing me up for a meal. Hey... speaking of food, I'm hungry. I should tell Hinon I'm going on a lunch break now. I mean, I should tell him, but I won't. He'll figure it out, I'm sure. My sister married a smart one. Later!"
- "WHAT?!?! He went to lunch?! That's it! When I get home I'm telling my wife her lackadaisical loser of a brother can sleep all he wants. Why? Because he's FIRED! I don't care if he is her brother, he's not mine. And even if he was, I still wouldn't put up with this nonsense! Here, you can have his pay since you actually earned it more than he did. Bah! Kids these days...."
Tidak is just outside the Gardens to the south (north-east of the exit to Forum Highlands). If started from Tihark Orchard, it is very possible that the area has already been cleared of monsters. In this case, the second objective will already be marked complete and all that is left to be done is just to go talk to Tidak and return to Hinon. Otherwise, clear a pathway over to him, kill any monsters in the vicinity, speak to him, and then return for the reward.
- Consider taking Plague of Frogs at the same time, as the hekets can be cleared on the way to speaking to Tidak and then return to Hinon to claim both rewards at the same time.
- Even though the objective mentions that they are threatening the gardener, he will not be attacked or hurt by the incoming monsters.