Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Explore the area surrounding the Waterworks.
- Rescue Turlon.
- Talk to Turlon.
- See Lonai for your reward.
Initial Dialogue (Melonni)
- When we cleansed our sanctuary, I felt something was...not right. The river itself feels tainted. The Waterworks to the east irrigates most of Kourna. We should send a party to the Floodplain of Mahnkelon to investigate. If there is a connection between the darkness that sundered the Sunspears and the river, all of Kourna may be affected.
- Accept Quest: "Let's get going."
- Reject Quest: "I'm not quite ready."
Intermediate Dialogue 1 (Turlon)
- "Wait! You're Sunspears, aren't you? Please don't hurt me! I have a family that depends on me. Have I seen anything strange? Yeah, you could say that. Bayel and Varesh were just here assessing the situation. Something... dark... seeped into the facility recently. Its presence is agitating the critters, making them fiercer than they were before. It's affecting the water as well. I don't know what it is. None of us do. We've had to double our shifts just to keep the machinery working, pumping the water from the Elon. Thank you for sparing me. I will tell no one of your visit. The last thing I need is more trouble."
Intermediate Dialogue 2 (Zhed Shadowhoof, if present)
- "The land is changed here, almost as if it thirsts. But I wouldn't expect a two-legs to feel it."
Reward Dialogue (Lonai)
- "So there is something fouling up the Waterworks? That would explain all the complaints we've received regarding the river's flow. This can't be mere coincidence. I suspect this is an element of Varesh's larger plan. You need to head out to determine whatever is consuming the water. Go."
Exit from Rilohn Refuge, head south dealing with any Ntouka which might be near the portal. Once around a curve in the terrain, rush in and try to intercept the large group of Heket heading for Turlon before they near him. Once the mobs are wiped out, Turlon will want to talk to you.
Turlon is only level 15 and is easily killed. The easiest way to keep him alive is to keep Shield of Absorption on him.
Oddly, the group of Heket that spawn are aggressive to other Heket. If you approach Turlan from the south, this will cause the spawned group and a nearby group to fight, making the quest much easier.
If you have completed Rilohn Refuge (mission), then Melonni will no longer offer this quest as you will have already dealt with the source of the water's contamination. It is recommended to take the quest immediately after Kodonur Crossroads.
There is a bonus dialogue if you bring Zhed Shadowhoof with your party on the quest.
Possibly a reference to Pirates of the Caribbean 2.