Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|This article is about the unique wand named Wayward Wand. For the common wand of the same name, see Wayward Wand.|
|Wayward Wand (unique item)|
|Unique weapon details|
There are 18 variants of these wands. They all have the following stats pattern:
- <Damage Type>:11-22 (Requires 9 <Attribute>)
- Halves skill recharge of <Attribute> spells (Chance: 20%)
- Energy +5 (while Health is above 50%)
This wand is only obtainable after the last mission of the Factions campaign when you trade your Amulet of the Mists. Wayward Wands are available for all caster attributes.
- Versions with HSR bonuses for Inspiration Magic and requirements in Domination Magic or Illusion Magic used to be available from the Keeper of Illusion. They are no longer available, but existing versions are unchanged.
- The corresponding focus item is the Straw Effigy.
Collector / Weaponsmith / PvP counterpart
The stats of this item can be fully replicated with the following:
- An inscribable wand of the appropriate attribute crafted by Hadusi in Kodonur Crossroads or Tehshan in Barbarous Shore, or a PvP wand, upgraded with:
- The design of this weapon is one of the winning entries to Arenanet's Design-a-Weapon Contest.