Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Shining Blade bounty|
- Take the Secret River Passage to Divinity Coast and kill Justiciar Sevaan
- *BONUS* Kill Justiciar Sevaan in Hard Mode
- "The good folk of Divinity Coast have been preyed upon by Peacekeeper bandits and White Mantle thugs, but none has proved as oppressive and offensive as Justiciar Sevaan. A severe, cruel man who abuses the weak and elderly for sport, Sevaan must be stopped. The friend of Kryta who slays Justiciar Sevaan will earn a royal bounty and likely celebratory round of ale from a grateful populace. Take the Secret River Passage in Talmark Wilderness to sneak into Divinity Coast without being noticed by the White Mantle in Shaemoor."
If you have already completed The Battle for Lion's Arch:
- "Relive this classic event from the War in Kryta! During the war, the good folk of Divinity Coast were preyed upon by many Peacekeeper bandits and White Mantle thugs, but none was as oppressive and offensive as Justiciar Sevaan. A severe, cruel man who abused the weak and elderly for sport, Sevaan was permanently stopped by foreign allies of Kryta. Re-create the hunt for Justiciar Sevaan in this completely accurate historical scenario. Eliminate the villain again and you will earn your bounty!"
Leave from Temple of the Ages and head to the Secret River Passage in Talmark Wilderness. Once in Divinity Coast, head northeast to Shaemoor, basically following the mission path backwards. The wildlife are hostile to the White Mantle, so let them do some damage before you engage the White Mantle. The path to Sevaan is straightforward. To ensure party survival, pull groups carefully once you pass the bridge.
Sevaan's group is atop a small hill, but it is possible to approach them from left of the stairs. He can resurrect his allies with the otherwise unreliable Vengeance, so if a party member has an enchantment removal skill, that party member can easily kill off the foe that was resurrected. In this situation, it is advisable not to interrupt Sevaan, as to let him waste time casting an enchantment that can be immediately stripped.
If any party member has A Little Help From Above active, you will be unable to enter Shaemoor without first going to Loamhurst to kill Cairn the Berserker. Even after accomplishing this, there will be far more White Mantle foes at Shaemoor, in addition to waves from both sides.
- When only hunting Sevaan, it is recommended that all team members make certain they do not have the A Little Help From Above quest active.