Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
| The Marketplace, Nahpui Quarter,|
The Undercity, Xaquang Skyway
(click to enlarge)
The area is maze-like, with an upper and lower level. It is easy to get lost, especially since the map gives little indication which ways are blocked and which ones aren't. The north-western area is patrolled by Jade Brotherhood while the eastern side is patrolled by Am Fah. The island in the far Northwest is a Jade Brotherhood headquarters.
- Tip: While exploring, or doing quests, it is a great help to have accepted the quest Seek out Brother Tosai, which will turn all Am Fah from foe to ally. Considering that the majority of foes here are Am Fah, exploring becomes a walk in the park. The Am Fah remain friendly if that quest is completed or abandoned, but accepting a followup quest from Brother Tosai will cause them to become hostile again.
Objects / Locations of Interest
- God's statues:
- Am Fah
- Jade Brotherhood (Note: All Jade Brotherhood here have a chance to drop a Tattered Fan.)
- 24 Sun, the Quivering (Quivering Blade) (Not during the quests "Seek out Brother Tosai", "Drink from the Chalice of Corruption", and "Refuse to Drink")
- 24 Shen, the Magistrate (Word of Censure)
- 24 Quufu (Word of Censure) (Only during the quest "Straight to the Top")
- 24 Lian, Dragon's Petal (Double Dragon) (Not during the quest "Closer to the Stars")
- Canthan Bodyguards
- Canthan Guards
- Canthan Peasants
- Captain Joran
- 13 Celestial Kirin (only during Closer to the Stars)
- Fishmonger Bihzun
- Guard Laonan
- Guard Raabo
- Ho Dim
- Imperial Guard Rantoh
- Informant Tahzen
- 10 Loud Kou (Nahpui Quarter gate guard)
- Market Merchant
- Minister Baasong
- Musako Tu’ro
- Nobleman Kagita
- Poor Beggar
- Tanrieo Tu’ro
- Yan Zal
- Yuimo the Mime
- Zin Lao
- Zumo the Beggar
- Bae Kwon - Vermin Hides for Items.
- Doctor Jung's Remedies and Potions - Naga Pelts for Plague Remedy
- Jiangpo - Venerable Mantid Pincers for Footwear Armor piece.
- Kegai - Plague Idols for Items
- Lintao - Putrid Cysts for Hand Armor
- Magistrate Wakai - Jade Bracelets for Chest Armor piece.
- Naiju's Remedies and Potions - Naga Pelts for Plague Remedy
- Pe Ling's Remedies and Potions - Naga Pelts for Plague Remedy
- Rai Kazu Remedies and Potions - Naga Pelts for Plague Remedy
- Xang's Remedies and Potions - Naga Pelts for Plague Remedy
- Quest Givers (see section below for quest offered):
The following quests start in Wajjun Bazaar:
(Note: Icons indicate profession specific quests, skill rewards, or repeatable quests.)
- Brother Tosai: Drink from the Chalice of Corruption / Refuse to Drink (Mutually exclusive quests)
- Brother Tosai: Masters of Corruption
- Guardsman Pah: Medical Emergency
- Guardsman Tang: Assist the Guards
- Guardsman Tang: Straight to the Top
- Kaya: Little Lost Bear
- Officer Chitaro: Imperial Assistance / Red Tape (Mutually exclusive quests)
- Officer Chitaro: Luxury Goods
- Paomu: Problem Salving
- Qian: An End to Suffering
- Saito: Assassination Attempt
A lot of these quests can be done by simply running from objective to objective.
- To receive credit for the Vanquisher title track in this area you must defeat 71-249 monsters in Hard Mode. This number can be reduced significantly if you have the quest Seek out Brother Tosai, and you will not need to kill the groups of Mantis in the south either.
- When doing the quest involving defeating P.O.X, this area will be called Waijun Bazaar [sic], instead of Wajjun Bazaar.