Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Prophet's Path, Skyward Reach, The Arid Sea, Dunes of Despair|
(click to enlarge)
Vulture Drifts is an area in the southwest of the Crystal Desert. It appears to be named after the vicious winds that seem to have eaten at the rocks and mountains in the area. The area includes three pairs of two-way teleporters. You must use one of these teleporters to the portal to Dunes of Despair.
Exits / Neighbour Areas
Sections Within Vulture Drifts:
- Main Section: fills almost the entire area; includes portals to all the exits, the teleporter to the Dunes of Despair section, and the remaining pairs of internal teleporters.
- Dunes of Despair section: just big enough to include the portal to Dunes of Despair and teleporter back to the main section.
- 21 (26) Desert Griffons: East and center.
- Enchanted: Around the Dunes of Despair outpost and north of it.
- 22 (26) Hydra: Patrolling near the center and east.
- 20 (26) Jade Scarab
- 20 (26) Minotaurs: Northern area.
- 20 (26) Rock-Eater Scarab
- 20 (26) Sand Elementals: West, North and South.
- 22 (26) Sand Giants: Northwest at the mounds and southwest near the entrance to The Arid Sea.
- 22 (26) Sand Wurms
- 21 (26) Sand Drake
- Note: None of these bosses have elite skills
- 24 (30) Pell Glitterglatter
- 24 (30) Tang Stonecut
- 26 (30) Chak Hack Schawack
- 24 (30) Zwack Ramble
- 25 (30) Perchingbyrd
- 26 (30) Rept Parn Freg
- 26 (30) Jewk Swem Pleg
- 24 (30) Krunk Waddle
- 25 (30) Divingbeak
- 26 (30) Graf Wask Derg
- 26 (30) Brol Migo Hinga
- To receive credit for the Vanquisher title track in this area you must defeat 212-259 monsters in Hard Mode.
- The Hydra bosses that begin patrolling in the northwest end up remaining near the eastern area teleport, not far from the Arid Sea portal.
- Pay attention when vanquishing in the center near the portal of Dunes of Despair to not accidently zone into Dunes Of Despair (as example when you aggro too many mobs at once). The white portaldot is almost invisible on the map and players may not see the entrance in time, and it DOES happens sometimes.
- Total exploration of this area will give 1.5% towards the Tyrian Explorer Title Track.