Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
| Vow of Silence
Full: For 5...9 seconds, you cannot be the target of spells, and you cannot cast spells.
Concise: (5...9 seconds.) Spells cannot target you. You cannot cast spells.
| Mysticism || 0 || 1 || 2 || 3 || 4 || 5 || 6 || 7 || 8 || 9 || 10 || 11 || 12 || 13 || 14 || 15 || 16 || 17 || 18 || 19 || 20
Signet of Capture:
- This spell prevents all spells targeting you, including those cast by your allies.
- Can be self removed prematurely with skills such as Signet of Pious Light, Signet of Pious Restraint, Pious Assault, etc.
- Can be captured early in the game in The Sulfurous Wastes because it can be accessed before beating the Gate of Desolation (mission). However, it is hard to cap without a balanced group and is much more easily done when the group can use the Junundu.
- Despite this skill's name, you are still able to activate Shout skills while Vow of Silence is active.
- Unless your party uses party-wide enchantments, this is nearly guaranteed to be your outermost enchantment for removal.