- Maguuma Jungle
In Divinity Coast (mission):
- "Back already? It seems the Mantle were just here."
- "I wonder who will be Chosen this time."
- "Such an exciting day. I hope I'm one of the Chosen."
- "My goodness! Is it really Summer Solstice already? Time for the Test."
- "We were wondering when you'd show up."
- "Welcome. It's always nice to see a Knight of the Mantle."
- "We're so proud."
In Divinity Coast (explorable):
- "Strange noises come from that "lab". Makes me nervous, but I trust the Princess and if she says that they hold the key to defeating the Unseen, then I'll defend it with my life."
- "I don't know what Livia is up to with those asura, but if the Princess wishes us to keep them safe from White Mantle, then that's what we'll do."
- "These asura are strange and rude. I couldn't care less that they won't let anyone near their lab. Better for everyone that way."
In D'Alessio Seaboard (Hakewood village):
- "I don't want to die."
- "Help me. Oh Dwayna, please help me!"
- "Please help!"
- "This is not how I wanted to leave this world."
- "You saved my home and my life." (when saved)
During Divinity Coast mission:
- "Always the Mantle come. And always they take someone away."
- "Every season the Mantle come and take a few more. But none of them ever come back."
- "Every season it's another one. I'm never any good at guessing who it'll be."
- "I wish it were me going."
- "The Mantle steal our crops and our youth. What's next?"
- "This is such a happy day for the Chosen."
- "There goes one more able body to help with the farming."
- "Why don't any of the Chosen ever return?"
→ As "Chosen" Villagers:
- "And my brother said I wouldn't amount to anything. Ha! Whos's laughing now?"
- "I can't wait. This is the most important day of my life."
- "I knew it. I always knew I was gifted."
- "I wonder if I'll get my own room in the Grand Temple."
- "I've always dreamed of studying with the Grand Masters."
- "One day, I'm going to be the most magnificent Mesmer in the land. You'll see."