Vehtendi Valley is an Explorable area in Vabbi. Like the Yatendi Canyons to the south of it, it is along the banks of the Elon, and the narrow lenges along the east bank on the Elon are indeed remeniscant of that region, but the rest is much more open, with farmlands in the Southwest, and the outskirts of Yahnur Market in the Northwest. The beautiful Hanging Gardens of Jahin may be seen (but not entered) in the Northeast.
Exits / Neighbour AreasEdit
- South: Yatendi Canyons
- South-East: Yahnur Market
- West: Forum Highlands
- North-West: The Kodash Bazaar
Shrines and Blessings Edit
- Northwest: Lyssa shrine, Kournan Bounty, exit to Kodash Bazaar
- Northeast: Balthazar shrine, Plant Hunt
- East: Lyssa shrine, Plant Hunt, exit to Yahnur Market
- South-East: Lyssa shrine, Monster Hunt , exit to Yahnur Market
- Center: Melandru shrine, Heket Hunt
- South-Center: Balthazar shrine, Heket Hunt
- West: Shrine, Margonite Battle, between exits to Forum Highlands and Kodash Bazaar
- Mid-West: Lyssa shrine, Kournan Bounty, exit to Forum Highlands
- South-West: Balthazar shrine, Heket Hunt, exit to Yatendi Canyons
- Merchants and Traders:
- Great Beasts
- Kournan Army
- 28 Chumab the Prideful (Steady Stance)
- 26 Yamesh Mindclouder (Crippling Anguish)
- 28 Jarimiya the Unmerciful (Wastrel's Collapse)- does not spawn if you have the quest Rally The Princes or Valley of the Rifts active.
- 28 Bohdalz the Furious (Weapon of Fury)- does not spawn if you have the quest Rally The Princes active.
- Despite being a region in Vabbi, bearing Vabbi Chests, the merchant in this explorable area sells Kournan Keys. This is likely to be a bug.
- Vanquisher Title: 215-257 foes. The total varies greatly if a person has the following quest: The Role of a Lifetime.
- Having the quest The Hanging Gardener will give you a level 20 ranger ally and he can be used to help vanquish if needed.
- The accessible paths in this area form a closed loop, with Yahnur Market "breaking" the loop because there is no path around it. Because of this, it is recommended to begin vanquishing the area from Yahnur (either exit) and progress around the area until you reach the other Yahnur exit.