Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
| Battledepths, Drakkar Lake,|
Norrhart Domains, Olafstead,
(click to enlarge)
Varajar Fells is an Explorable Area in the Far Shiverpeaks. It sits at a lower elevation than most of the region, as evidenced by the unfrozen lakes and grassy area in the Southwest. To the east is a narrow path that travels south of Olafstead and the deeper of the two lakes in this area, eventually leading to the closed valleys on the east side of this area. The north-central area is wide open and patrolled by Modniir. The northwest is comprised of a shallow lake with several islands and a cave on the shores. The eastern valleys appear to have some connection to worlds beyond Tyria
Towns and Outposts
- Olafstead (center of area)
- Battledepths (Southeast)
- Norrhart Domains (Northeast)
- Drakkar Lake (North) (two different exits)
- Verdant Cascades (Southwest)
- Raven's Point (Northwest)
- Merchants and Traders:
- Norn Hunting Party NPCs:
- 24 (26) Frozen Elemental
- Great beasts
- 24 (26) Blessed Griffon
- 22 (26) Ice Imp
- 22 (26) Berserking Minotaur
- 20, 21, 22, 23 Shock Phantom
- Olaf Olafson: A Gate Too Far (Primary Norn Quest)
- Olrun Olafdottir: Defending the Breach
- Olrun Olafdottir: The Great Norn Alemoot (Male characters) [Solo Quest]
- Olrun Olafdottir: Bear Club for Men [Solo Quest]
- Olrun Olafdottir: Prenuptial Disagreement
- Vanquishing the area requires defeating an average of 500 foes in Hard Mode, and as many as 541 under the influence of quests (notably Haunted and The Path to Revelations).
- You must complete A Gate Too Far to completely vanquish this area.
- Dazehl Brainfreezer appears shortly after the northwestern lake has been cleared of Ice Imps.
- In the eastern part of the zone, the mob of undead surrounded by the ring of Crypt Slashers will turn hostile when you approach them. Ideally, defeat the nearby pop-up Shock Phantoms first, then pull the slashers.