Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Vabbian Gypsies can be found in Vabbi. Their name implies they are a nomadic group of Vabbians.
Prior to completing Tihark Orchard (mission):
- "Have you seen the Bazaar? Such wonders to behold."
- "Kournan coin is as good as any other."
- "Live. Laugh. Play. Repeat. That is how you defeat the Darkness."
- "The priests fear Nightfall is coming. So what? We live every day as if it will be our last. Drink?"
- "With Varesh's troops moving through, our troupe is overbooked by several shows."
After completing Tihark Orchard:
- "Excuse me. Are you going to eat that?"
- "I heard there was a big gathering, and terrible things happened. For once it didn't happen to us."
- "Sunspears? Why would anyone want to hurt them?"
- "Varesh's troops are supposed to hunt Sunspears, not gypsies. Better them than us I say."
- "What? Sorry, I was asleep on my feet."
After completing Dasha Vestibule (mission):
- "I can tell you a story about Nightfall, friend, if you're a believer..."
- "I thought the princes went to the Hidden City to find an artifact that would save us all."
- "If I have to play the supporting role in 'Darkness Falls on Istan' again, I'll scream."
- "I'll keep spending their coin, but I don't trust those Kournans anymore."
- "Princes? Cowards, I say. No man who sleeps under a roof can truly be called brave."
After completing Dzagonur Bastion (mission):
- "East looks like a good direction for travel these days."
- "Live free and never regret the past. The future is too short!"
- "My caravan won't be going anywhere near that citadel. I suggest you do the same."
- "Strange omens and huge black tentacles everywhere! The world is falling into night. Drink?"
- "Who is this Ahmtur the Mighty, and what does he want?"
After completing Grand Court of Sebelkeh (mission):
- "I never liked Lyssa's temple. Too much praying and not enough drinking. But nobody deserves what happened there."
- "If Varesh is gone...I wonder who's guarding her treasury?"
- "See what I mean? This place isn't safe any more."
- "Weren't you the one asking all the questions? I'm starting to think you had a hand in all this..."
- "Your pants are tattered from travel. You should purchase some new ones."
After completing Ruins of Morah (mission):
- "Everyone's so frightened. Perhaps they just need a drink."
- "I didn't believe in Nightfall until the sun stopped rising in the morning. That can't be good."
- "I plan to leave this world as I lived in it...fast, loose, and free."
- "There is a legend we gypsies have that says a darkness will descend to swallow the world. Drink?"
- "This is just temporary. I don't worry. Someone will come along and fix it. Trust me."
After completing Abaddon's Gate (mission):
- "It's over! Praise Dwayna... and pass the bottle."
- "Look what I found on the battlefield... a shiny ring."
- "Our caravan is heading south. You're welcome to join us."
- "Such strange things I hear from outside the valley. Is it really over?"
- "The bazaar is open for business again."