Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Incase you missed it, GW2 now has a trailer. It's about 5 mins long, and I'm going to give some opinions. It was mostly concept art, but there were a few awesome things:
Things that looked awesome
- The day/night sweep, I may speculate that GW2 will have day/night, but I can't be certain that this is the case, anyway - night looks much better than night in EQ2, and in Oblivion, the moon effect was beautiful (<3).
- Some of the Asuran tech looked immense
- Water effects and underwater environments are top class
- Running animations (for what seemed to be charr)
- Environments in general are top class
- The music, a redux of the GW:EN overture was probably the best thing about the trailer.
- Looks like there won't be a good/evil race split (something to rolplay only, perhaps). Mentions races allying
- Some of the gameplay footage looked like GW1 footage, nothing too new
- Keep in mind the final trailer for GW1, which used artistic license up the wazoo.
Comments most welcome