The Isle of Bones is a new guild hall that is going to be introduced in Guild Wars: Eye of the North.
The Boneyard is an ominous, depressing Guild Hall. The hall was created by Abbadon and Grenth. Half of the isle is devoted to Abbadon, and half to Grenth. The gods wage an endless war for complete ownership of the hall. The layout to the hall is a very dark and evil variation of Imperial Isle, that looks much like the present Corrupted Isle. At the center of the hall there is a large, looming statue of Abbadon. Much like a flag and flagstand, you must bring offerings to Abbadon if you are expecting morale boosts.
The hall opens up at a Realm Gate, which will teleport you closer to the flagstand. Almost straight ahead of the gate is statue of Abbadon), and on the right side of each hall there is a graveyard where the Offering to Abbadon is located. Right in front of a particularly big tombstone is where the Offering to Abbadon is located. Along the left side of the hall, there is a long passageway connecting the two bases. This hall is guarded by many stronger Rotting Cadavers, which behave much like Lesser Flame Sentinels, however, these cadavers are a warrior version. At the end of the passage is another realm gate that will teleport you inside the base. However, before you can access the realm gate you will habe to defeat the cadavers. Because half of this hall takes place in the Underworld, and half in Abbadon's Hell, this hall uses Realm Gates to transport to each realm. Any of your teammates can use your Realm Gate, but the enemy must use a Skeletal Communer to access them.
- While on Abbadon's side of the map, Conditions and Hexes last 30% longer, and while on Grenth's side of the map, you have 10% less maximum health.
- Realm Gates can always be accesed by your team, and acts like a teleporter, but the opposing team must use a Skeletal Communer to gain access to it.
- This hall is guarded by Skeletal Warriors, Skeletal Knights, Skeletal Bowmen, Demonic Bodyguards, and a Demonic Lord.
- At VoD, a realm gate appears in the hall and all the NPCs use the realm gate to teleport to the flagstand.
- This is a Guild Hall designed for Cheese Slaya's Guild Hall Challenge.