Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|This article is about the elite Norn version of Ursan blessing. For the unlinked non-elite temporary version, see Ursan Aura.|
|Norn Title Track||0||1||2||3||4||5||6||7||8||9||10|
While under the aspect of the Bear, your normal skill bar will be replaced with the Ursan skill bar:
- This skill doesn't count on any elite Skill Hunter title track.
- Charm Animal continues to function, allowing you to use a pet, even though the Ursan Blessing skills replace your entire skill bar.
- If your party receives a morale boost while you have Ursan Blessing on you, and you are carrying resurrection skills such as Sunspear Rebirth Signet or Resurrection Signet, they will not recharge.
- This skill will remove enchantments you are maintaining on others.
This skill underwent an important change in the Aug 7th, 2008, Update. The main change was to its duration: before the update, the skill imposed -2 energy degeneration and ended when the player's energy dropped to 0, which meant that with energy management, it could be kept up indefinitely. As a result of the update, the skill's use in locations like the Fissure of Woe has dropped considerably.
- Armor skills quick reference
- Enchantment removal skills quick reference
- Modify max health quick reference
- Norn skills quick reference
- PvE skills quick reference