Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- For information on the Unwaking Waters mission, see Unwaking Waters (mission). For the locations, see Unwaking Waters (Luxon) and Unwaking Waters (Kurzick).
| Harvest Temple,|
Unwaking Waters (Luxon),
Unwaking Waters (Kurzick)
(click to enlarge)
In the last seconds before the Jade Wind, the Harvest Temple started to sink into the sea, creating a maelstrom around it. Almost immediately afterwords, the sea turned to Jade, freezing the sea around the Temple like this, giving the area an odd, spiraling topography. This area has since become known as Unwaking Waters.
It often lies divided between Luxon and Kurzick control as a result of Alliance Battles. If you are not allied with the side controlling the only resurrection shrine in the area, you can either bribe them with 50 gold to turn them friendly and activate the shrine, or kill them, which also activates it (make sure you kill all of them). Otherwise, you will be returned to Harvest Temple upon your party's death.
If you are allied with the side controlling Harvest Temple, your party can also be resurrected right in front of its portal.
Neighbour Cities, Missions, Outposts
- 20 Gatekeeper Dedrick (access to the Kurzick Unwaking Waters outpost after completing Befriending the Kurzicks)
- 20 Hylas (access to the Luxon Unwaking Waters outpost after completing Befriending the Luxons)
- 22 (26) Outcast Warrior
- 21 (26) Outcast Deathhand
- 22 (26) Outcast Assassin
- 23 (26) Outcast Ritualist
- 24 (26) Kraken Spawn (Kraken)
- 24 (26) Saltspray Dragon (Dragon)
- 22 (26) Creeping Carp (Jade Fish)
- 28 Oni (Demon)
- 28 Merki The Reaver (Human) with "Charge!"
- 28 Cultist Rajazan (Human) with Cultist's Fervor
- 24 Chazek Plague Herder (Human) with Psychic Instability
- 28 (30) Kunvie Firewing (Dragon) with Ride the Lightning
- 28 (30) Shrouded Oni (Demon) with Shadow Shroud
Shrines and Blessings
- To receive credit for the Vanquisher title track in this area you must defeat 137-156 monsters in Hard Mode.
- Successfully vanquishing this area grants bonus Luxon faction regardless which side owns the Harvest Temple, therefore it is more profitable to vanquish it for the luxon side.