A norn with an ego to rival his size. Seemingly very proud of his speed, proud enough to challenge anyone he meets to a race.
Participate in a Race (not logged quest)
- You must race Ulfarr from the resurrection shrine you are at to either of two locations, to a nearby resurrection shrine, or through a path that dead ends at a cliff. Follow the blips on the compass.
- Failure Dialogue
- Har! Nobody beats Ulfarr Leadfoot. NOBODY!
- Success Dialogue
- Ack! By the owl's beak you beat me fair and square. Are you sure you're not half Norn?
- Failure Dialogue
- Greetings, moa-legs! I suppose you're wonderin' what the likes of me is doing this far from me home, correct? Training, of course! The thick air in the lower lands is a welcome change of pace. It's almost intoxicating! What better way to run my rounds than swimming in the glorious vapors of the gods? No matter that I see two of you...sometimes three...I'll still cross that finish line faster than you can say, "Large ladies love Ulfarr Leadfoot!" Ha! So, are you ready to race?
Before you talk to him:
- Get over here and challenge me to a race!
- Who here has the iron soles to challenge Ulfarr Leadfoot to a good old fashioned foot race?
- Come one! Come all! Come taste bitter defeat!
- Have you got what it takes to beat the likes of this speedy Norn? Well, do you?
- By the wolf, I bet I could outrun the lot of you barefoot!
During the race:
- Hehehe! Watch your step!
- Is that victory I smell, or a whiff of your cheesy feet?
- That's it...make it easy for Ulfarr!
- Step on it!
- Out of the way!
- Your momma was a siege turtle!
- What's the matter? Got rocks in your backpack?
- Come on now. Move your spindly legs!
- Leadfoot awaaaaaaaaaay!
- By the wolf!
- Too easy.
- Get moving!
- By the bear! Can you move any slower?
After the race:
- Har! Nobody beats Ulfarr Leadfoot! NOBODY!
- This cannot be! It's a travesty! A travesty, I say!"
- Beating Ulfarr in his race yields 20 Norn points (This seems to not apply after reaching Norn rank 8).
- Beating Leadfoot requires a speed boost. A skill to prevent cripple is also useful, such as "I Am Unstoppable!".
- The Crippling Shot from Snow Wurms last for 1 second only. If you are wearing an item that reduces cripple duration on you by 20%, such as the Rune of Restoration, you will not get crippled at all as the cripple will last for 0 seconds instead.
- Perhaps a reference to someone who drives a car fast, often referred to as having a leadfoot.