Exits / Neighbour AreasEdit
There is a statue of Melandru in the northwest corner of the area.
- 18 (25) Caromi Tengu Elite
- 17 (25) Caromi Tengu Fierce
- 12 (24) Caromi Tengu Wild
- 17 (25) Caromi Tengu Seer
- 18 (25) White Mantle Abbot
- 16 (24) White Mantle Knight
- 16 (25) White Mantle Ritualist
- 16 (25) White Mantle Savant
- 16 (25) White Mantle Seeker
- 16 (25) White Mantle Sycophant
- 20 (29) Brogan the Punisher
- 20 (29) Edred the Bruiser
- 20 (29) Elvina the Pious
- 20 (29) Gilroy the Stoic
- 20 (29) Julen the Devout
- 20 (29) Kathryn the Cold
- Dryder's Defenses from Kathryn the Cold (not available before Marhan's Grotto).
- Order of Pain from Brogan the Punisher (not available before Port Sledge).
- Well of the Profane from Brogan the Punisher (not available before The Misplaced Sword quest at Heroes' Audience).
- Guilt from Edred the Bruiser (not available before The Misplaced Sword quest at Heroes' Audience).
- This area contributes approximately 0.8% to the Tyrian Cartographer title.
- Vanquishers must defeat 170-194 monsters in this area. After War in Kryta update there are around 140 foes.
- Take out the patrolling group (purple on map) in the northwest before attacking the nearby boss, because they will run into your group otherwise.
- The Mergoyles and the Bog Skale Icetooths are generally more difficult to beat then elsewhere because they fight together in the same group. Especially the combination of Spirit Shackles and Mind Wrack can be difficult to deal with, so hex removals can be quite useful.
- One of the lakes in this area has a spot deep enough that even M.O.X. can be completely submerged.