Turai's Procession is a rocky region in the far Northwest of Kourna. Judging by its name and location, Turai Ossa passed through here on his disasterous pilgrimage to the Crystal Desert. There are a few small villages, but it is fairly out-of-the-way, and the Veldrunner Pride of Centaurs, one of the few free prides remaining in Elona makes its home in the tree-filled, red-rocked Southwest part of Turai's Procession. As one goes north and approaches The Desolation, the terrain becomes flatter and more open, more like a desert than a savannah. There are many Kournan Soldiers patrolling the edge of the Desolation, and a small fortification, though not a full garrison.
Exits to Neighbour Areas Edit
Cities and Outposts Edit
Shrines and blessings Edit
- Southwest: Dwayna shrine, Monster Hunt
- South: Balthazar shrine, Heket Hunt
- Southeast: Lyssa shrine, Heket Hunt
- Center: Grenth shrine, Monster Hunt
- Northwest: Grenth shrine, Kournan Bounty
- Northwest (near portal to Gate of Desolation): Grenth shrine, Kournan Bounty
- Mirza Veldrunner: Mirza's Last Stand
- Mirza Veldrunner: A Bushel of Trouble
- Mirza Veldrunner: Troubled Lands
- Mirza Veldrunner: Ancestral Anguish (Difficulty: Master)
- Mirza Veldrunner: Total Corruption
- Mirza Veldrunner: Battle of Turai's Procession (Difficulty: Master)
- Mirza Veldrunner: Last of the Breed
- Merchants, Crafters, and Traders:
- 20 (26) Steelfang Drake
- Living land
- 24 (26) Corrupted Root (only during Ancestral Anguish and Total Corruption)
- 24 (26) Ancestral Bud (only during Total Corruption)
- 24 (26) Corrupted Flowers (only during Ancestral Anguish)
- 24 (30) Sergeant Behnwa (Human): Strike as One
- 24 (30) Captain Kuruk (Human) : Infuriating Heat - Only during Mirza's Last Stand.
- 24 (30) Chiossen, Soothing Breeze : Glimmer of Light
- 28 (30) Torment Weaver : Corrupt Enchantment - Only during Battle of Turai's Procession.
- 24 (30) Olunoss Windwalker : Mantra of Recovery - Only after the completion of Battle of Turai's Procession.
- 24 (30) Korr, Living Flame (Djinn): Searing Flames
- 28 (30) Earthen Abomination - Only before completing Troubled Lands.
Tormented Lands Edit
- Only one will be visible at first, but once you kill it, a second will spawn, and so on until you have spawned 9 Tormented Lands.
- Each of the Tormented Lands will respawn after 2 minutes but will not give any experience or loot if you kill it again.
- Killing the 9th Tormented Land will spawn the Earthen Abomination boss.
- Total foes: 161-256.
- If you have completed Troubled Lands, you will not encounter any Tormented Lands; otherwise, you will need to kill all 9 Tormented Lands once each, as well as the Earthen Abomination. Respawned Lands do not affect the counter and can be ignored.
- There is a strip of land at the eastern edge of the zone that will be covered by fog regardless of whether or not it is explored, cartographers should take note. This area is directly east, and a little bit south of the area where the Tormented Land spawns.
- This is the largest area in Kourna, adding about 3.4% to the Cartographer title.
- This area is named after the famous Elonian king Turai Ossa.