Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Sunqua Vale, Panjiang Peninsula|
This pastoral agricultural community has remained virtually unchanged for almost a thousand years, and its temples and farmhouses are among the oldest examples of ancient Canthan architecture in the empire. Thanks to the preservation efforts of Master Togo, wealthy tourists from Kaineng City have so far been prevented from spoiling Tsumei Village's idyllic splendor and historic buildings.
Tsumei Village is a small farming village west of Shing Jea Monastery.
- Henchmen (Level 6):
- Merchants and Traders:
- Masahiko (Merchant)
- Xunlai Agent (Storage)
- The Emperor's Blade: Togo's Ultimatum
- The Emperor's Blade: The Siege at Tsumei Village
- The Emperor's Blade: Quimang's Last Stand
- Villager Hijai: Cash Crops
- 'Tsumei' may be derived from 'tsume', the Japanese word for 'claw'.
- Is ~.2% of the Canthan Map