Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Week 2010-08-16: Truffles
- Item: 1 Truffle
- Nick's travel trick: If you have less faction for the group controlling Vasburg Armory or Durheim Archives, then you can reach Nick quickly by exiting one of those outposts into Morostav Trail and immediately dying. Instead of resurrecting at the faction-aligned shrine outside the outpost, you will find yourself at the uncontrolled shrine right next to Nicholas. (For this week, that likely means that the party's total Luxon faction is less than its Kurzick.)
- Melandru's Hope
- Exit from Jade Flats (Kurzick) for Kurzick faction. (Can also leave from Brauer Academy or Lutgardis Conservatory.) Take a sharp left (deftly avoiding the Ranger boss and his large patrol at the bottom of the slope). Take out the Dragon Moss etc and then head south/south-east. Your target is Rot Foulbelly & company. Unfortunately, they have a fairly wide patrol area. Fortunately, you will run into a number of the desired Fungal Wallows as you look for him/clear the pitch. Unfortunately, there are lots of Dredge to slow you down. A two party run should average 2 Truffles per run.
- From Brauer Academy, follow the river Northeast to the rez shrine near the "e" in Melandru's Hope, then wait for the Wallow-Dredge Gatherer pairs to run by. For solo runs, the blessing is worth it for the +3 health regeneration, even if you only kill the ~7 Wallow-Dredge Gatherer pairs. Note that some pairs do not start patrolling until you get near them.
- Morostav Trail
- Outside Vasburg Armory, the F. Wallows spawn two-at-a-time accompanied by Blood Drinkers. The bad news here is that they will fight with other spawns in the area, making it hard to get credit for killing more than a few each time you zone.
Threats & recommended skills
- Threats: general threats like hex, condition, environmental effects etc.
- Tactics: important tactics, for example pulling, choke points etc
- Recommended skills: skills like anti-kd, hex removal etc
See above for the most common solo builds.
- Of the above builds, only the Spirit Spammer will work against Wallows because of their life stealing touch skill, Vampiric Bite.
- [Build Name]
- Build code, link to PvX, or description. (No need to mention 55 Monk, Terra Tank, Spirit Spammer, or 130 Dervish *unless* (a) the build won't work or (b) there are additional notes for the farms above.) Add any tactics notes, if different from above.