Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Acquire a devourer egg from Fadden Hathorn in the devourer cave.
- Take the devourer egg to Pitney in Ashford.
- Follow Pitney and kill the Queen Worm.
- Return to Pitney for your reward.
- "Ach! These worms will be the death of me! They've driven me off my farm! Doesn't matter how many I kill. As long as there's a queen worm, more will be back the next day.
- Here's what I'm thinking: Worms love devourer eggs, right? Can you get a devourer egg from Fadden Hathorn for me? I'll use it to lure the queen into the open, then you can squash her like the bug she is!"
- Accept: "I think I can handle a few worms."
- Reject: "Sorry, I'm too busy."
Intermediate Dialogue 1 (Pitney)
- "All right, I'll try to lure the queen into the open. You do the killing."
Intermediate Dialogue 2
- Pitney: "Here we go. Get ready for trouble."
Intermediate Dialogue 3
- Pitney: "There she is. Kill her!"
- "Thank you so much! Those worms won't be a problem now!"
First you need a Devourer Egg, you can either do The Egg Hunter quest which gives you 2 devourer eggs as a reward, or you can get an egg from collectors Brownlow or Rownan (in exchange for 5 Skale Fins or 3 Dull Carapaces, respectively). Then take that egg back to Pitney. After you've handed over the egg, follow him to the fields just north of Ashford Abbey and kill the Worm Queen that comes out of the ground. Finally talk to Pitney again and claim your reward.