- Follow the road through North Kryta Province to Nebo Terrace.
- Talk to Weaver Etham the Artisan in Nebo Village.
- "What trouble these Krytans are! I went out of my way, a virtual act of charity you see, to support the poor craftsmen of Nebo Village. All I asked in return was some small quantity of linen to help me recover my expenses. I fulfilled my end of the bargain, but they repaid me with shoddy goods I cannot use and turned away the messenger I sent."
- "I wonder if you would do me a favor and take word to Etham the Artisan. Let him know that I wish to be reasonable. Assure him that some accommodation can be reached if he only agrees to speak with me."
- "Jiaju Tai is a jackal. She lent us materials to rebuild our village after a bandit attack, but she required repayment too quickly, and each day she reckons our debt as higher than the last, so that we can never repay her."
- "I tell you, <name>, I shudder to think what her new demands will be. I will take this matter to the elders for consideration. In the meantime, perhaps you can help us by supporting our local artisans. If you have raw materials, I can craft something for you."
Follow the quest marker and talk to Etham.
- Nebo Village is neither an outpost nor a map sector. It can be found in Nebo Terrace.
- This quest is a good opportunity to put nearby Beetletun on your map. No quest or mission will ever lead you to Beetletun, yet there is a quest there with a skill reward, and a skill trainer with skills that cannot be obtained via quests. Beginning from Nebo Village, walk North until you reach the east-west road. Turn left and follow it straight west until you hit Beetletun.