Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Unique Weapon details|
A very unique item that can be used by any profession sufficiently. It has never appeared owned by a player and it has only been confirmed to exist by Gaile Gray.
- Energy +15 (req. 9 Caster Attribute)
- Energy +5
- Enchantments last 20% longer
- Halves skill recharge of spells (Chance: 20%) (req. 9 Caster Attribute)
- Health +30
- Health +30 (req. 9 Strength, Tactics, Command, or Motivation)
- Armor 16 (req.9 Strength, Tactics, Command, or Motivation)
- Armor Penetration 20% (chance 20%) (req. 9 Martial weapon Attribute)
- Inscription: Aptitude not Attitude (Halves casting time of Caster Attribute spells) (Chance: 20%) (req. 9 Caster Attribute)
- Inscription: Strength and Honor (Damage +15% while health is above 50%) (req. 9 Martial weapon Attribute)
- Inscription:Luck of the Draw (Physical Damage -5) (20% chance) (req. 9 Strength, Tactics, Command, or Motivation)
- Variable damage: 11-22 (req. 9 Caster Attribute)
- Slashing damage 15-22 (req. 9 Swordsmanship)
- Slashing damage 6-28 (req. 9 Axe Mastery)
- Blunt damage 19-35 (req. 9 Hammer Mastery)
- Piercing damage 15-28 (req. 9 Marksmanship)
- Slashing damage 7-17 (req. 9 Dagger Mastery)
- Piercing damage 14-27 (req. 9 Spear Mastery)
- Slashing damage 9-41 (req. 9 Scythe Mastery)
Requires 250++ Ghastly Stones to weild this weapon.
- It uses the Crescent Staff skin dyed green.
- This is the only item in the game that can be used by any and all profession.
- It changes from a melee weapon to a ranged weapon depending on your attributes.
- Any type of attack skill can be used with this item, including skills which require a shield.
- If you have the same level of a caster attribute as a melee attribute it will be a ranged weapon, but you will automatically move into melee range if you try to use a melee skill.
- This item changes attack speeds depending on your attribute points spread. It attacks only as fast as the slowest weapon you have attribute points in. For instance if you have 12 levels in Dagger Mastery, and 1 point in Scythe Mastery this item will attack with the speed of a scythe.
- If you fulfill the requirement for a specific mod it will only apply once. I.E. if you have 9 Strength, and 9 Tactics you will still only get 16 armor and 30 health.
- The damage caused by this weapon is random, and can sometimes ignore armor by causing chaos or dark damage.
- The conditions that cause this item to drop have never been confirmed, but it is suspected that it is only dropped by Priests in Random Arena.