- Speak to Kilroy when you are ready to fight Bjorn Thunderfist.
- Defeat Bjorn Thunderfist in the championship brawling match.
- See Kilroy Stonekin for your reward.
- 300 Dwarven reputation points
- "[Difficulty: Master] [Solo Quest] I've got good news, <name>. Word of our Fronis-stomping got out. You've earned yourself quite a bit of respect! So much in fact that Bjorn Thunderfist, the brawling champion, has challenged you to a match. Will ye face the brute in unarmed combat?"
- Accept: "I have the heart of a champion!"
- Reject: "I'm still sore from the last fight."
Intermediate Dialogue 1 (Kilroy Stonekin)
- "You will be removed from your party to battle Bjorn Thunderfist in the brawling championship. Are you ready?"
- Accept: "Bjorn won't know what hit him."
- Reject: "Maybe some other time."
Intermediate Dialogue 2
- Bjorn Thunderfist: "The last sound you'll hear is my "thunder fists" crushing you into a pulpy mass!"
- "Har! Bjorn'll be feelin' that one for weeks! Perhaps you should change your name from <name> to Thunderfist, eh? I'll be laughin' 'bout this at the tavern tonight."
A general strategy that will successfully wear him down is to repeatedly use the blocking skill until you have enough adrenaline to use the knockdown skill. This will also ensure that you can rapidly follow up with the two hard-hitting skills while he's knocked down. While blocking, also watch for his hard-hitting thunderfist skill and use your interrupt to block it.
- Thunderfist's Brass Knuckles can be used in Dwarven Boxing and with 9 Dagger Mastery, do more damage than the regular brass knuckles.
- The name is a reference to two boxing matches featuring Muhammad Ali: "The Rumble in the Jungle" against George Foreman and the "Thrilla in Manila" against Joe Frazier. Several of Bjorn's quotes during the fight are references to quotes by Ali.
- 'I have the heart of a champion' is a nod towards Homestar Runner villain Strongbad's drawing of Lil Brudder.