- "You there, if you are truly worthy of the title Mesmer, I have a little task for you. It seems that those Stone Summit Dwarves have themselves a champion that they consider invincible. They've left him just outside of town, and he's been menacing everyone who tries to pass. So far he's absolutely demolished anyone who dares face him. Now I'm convinced a good Mesmer can take him down, but since I'm busy and you're available, we might just have to see if a merely adequate Mesmer can also get the job done.
- What do you think?"
- Accept: "I'll show you how adequate I am!"
- Reject: "Do it yourself."
Intermediate Dialogue 1
- Ulrik the Undefeated: "Is there no one else to Challenge [sic] Ulrik?"
- Ulrik the Undefeated: "Which of you weak, worthless humans is man enough to face me?"
Intermediate Dialogue 2
- Ulrik the Undefeated: "More fodder for Ulrik!"
- Ulrik the Undefeated: "I will crush you!"
- "You may have defeated Ulrik, but it certainly took you long enough. I was just about to come to your rescue. Anyhow, I suppose you'd like your reward?"
The champion is right outside of Yak's Bend. Simply go a bit to the east, you'll find the champion. He is easy to beat with just a group of henchmen.
- You can use this quest to level up easily, as it's quite easy to solo Ulrik. After you kill him, map back to Yak's Bend, abandon the quest and take it again.