Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|This article is about the Shrine of Maat (2006) quest. For the 2007 quest, see The Shrine of Maat (2007). For the actual shrine, see Shrine of Maat.|
- Meet Imperial Guard Musashi in Sunqua Vale.
- Travel to the Shrine of Maat and investigate the massacre.
- Destroy the creature infesting the Shrine of Maat.
- Speak to Brother Sitai and learn what occurred at the Shrine of Maat.
- See Imperial Guard Hanso for your reward.
- "I've bad news, <name>. We found the ravaged remains of a monk just outside of the village. So little of his body remained it is through the sheer will of the Gods he made it this far. On his person was a letter... a cry for help. "The Shrine of Maat has fallen," it said. Meet Musashi in Sunqua Vale and accompany her on this mission."
Intermediate Dialogue 1 (Imperial Guard Mushasha)
- "I saw the remains of that monk. What a grisly sight. We'd better get to the shrine quickly, for I fear the longer we delay the more carnage will result."
Intermediate Dialogue 2
- Canthan Peasant: "It ate them. It ate them whole!"
- Canthan Peasant: "Flee you fools, it's coming!"
Intermediate Dialogue 3
- Brother Sitai: "You saved me from that thing! I pray you are blessed for the rest of your days. Thank you!"
Intermediate Dialogue 4 (Brother Sitai)
- "That...that creature! It was as if a blanket of night enveloped us...smothered us. Some were consumed before they could even scream. Few escaped. I remained praying beneath the shrine. My prayers were answered and the beast did not notice me as I fled."
- "You found another of those nightmarish creatures? And so close to the Monastery! I must inform the emperor. With all the guests of the summer festival here we can't let the situation get out of control."