Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|The Shattered Ravines|
| Joko's Domain,|
The Alkali Pan,
The Ruptured Heart,
Lair of the Forgotten
(click to enlarge)
The Shattered Ravines are filled with ravines from which it gets its name. The ravines divide the area in parts and are filled with the Sulfurous Haze, which forces players to use Junundu to traverse through much of the map. Because of this, most of the enemies can be killed with ease while in Junundu.
Towns and Outposts
- Lair of the Forgotten (north)
Points of interest
- God's statue
- North: Statue of Grenth (Giant Hunt)
- Northeast: Statue of Lyssa (Undead Hunt)
- Farthest east: Statue of Melandru (Insect Hunt)
- Central east: Statue of Balthazar (Insect Hunt)
- South: Statue of Lyssa (Margonite Battle)
- Southwest: Statue of Melandru (Undead Hunt)
- Central west: Statue of Dwayna (Margonite Battle)
- Northwest: Statue of Balthazar (Undead Hunt)
- Torment creatures:
The Shattered Ravines
- Primeval King Jahnus:
- Curator Ruras: Wayward Guide
- Kane: Getting Even
- Vanquisher Title: 282-390 foes. (With quest Getting Even)
- If you enter this area from Joko's Domain you may instantly appear in the aggro circle of a patrol of Margonites, so beware.
- There are 3 Ranger bosses in this area, so bring up to 3 Signets of Capture when capturing elites.
- Additional margonites scouts spawn during the quest Getting Even; these do count towards the bounty.
- Exploring this area counts for 2.6% of the explorer title.