Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Enter the catacombs and destroy the Blood Fanatics.
- Destroy 3...0 more Blood Fanatics.
- Return to Kasha Blackblood for your reward.
- 250 XP
- "I've got a job for you, if you're willing to work. A group of former students of mine are hiding out in the catacombs. They fear my wrath, and rightly so. They have failed in their training and must pay the price. They're very fond of Dark Pact, so you should be able to counter them using Blood Magic to drain their Health."
- Accept: "I'll leave right away!"
- Reject: "I'd rather not take this on."
- "Excellent. The Blood Fanatics got what they deserved."
Kasha Blackblood gives you the following Blood Magic skills to help:
After you've spoken to Kasha Blackblood, head west until you reach an impassable hill. Follow the hill south, winding clockwise until you find an entrance into the Catacombs. Go left, and you'll see a Blood Fanatic. Follow him to his friends. You should be able to easily kill the three. Although you are told that they will use Dark Pact, the Blood Fanatics actually use Vile Touch. When you are finished, return to Kasha Blackblood.
Alternative: Map travel back to Ashford Abbey and use that entrance. Go around the little temple in which Necromancer Munne is standing and find a narrow cavern in the north-west corner behind the temple. Not only will this cavern lead you straight to where the Blood Fanatics' chamber is, but it is also filled with level 1 Gargoyles who will ignore your character. Just follow the path north-west. After you defeat the fanatics, follow the quest arrow. On the way, there is one more fanatic to kill, but try to do it fast, as he will run past your character toward the aforementioned chamber. Again follow the quest marker out and back to Kasha. This is especially useful if you don't know where the Green Hills County entrance is.