This is an explorable area entry. For information on the location The Eternal Grove, see The Eternal Grove (location), for information on the mission The Eternal Grove, see The Eternal Grove (mission).
The Eternal Grove (explorable) is an explorable area in the southern area of the Echovald Forest, Cantha continent. It is also a good place to farm greens, since all bosses here drop greens and there are quite a few of them.
Neighbour Cities, Missions, OutpostsEdit
- North-West: The Eternal Grove (location) - This is a one way exit. You can only enter The Eternal Grove (mission), or Drazach Thicket from here, because the gates are closed to the explorable area from this location.
- North-East: Vasburg Armory
- South-East: Mourning Veil Falls
- 23 (26) Stone Scale Kirin
- 28 (30) Oni
- 28 (30) Tembarr Treefall (Devastating Hammer)
- 24 (30) Jayne Forestlight (Air of Enchantment)
- 28 (30) The Scar Eater (Healing Burst)
- 28 (30) The Time Eater (Echo)
- 28 (30) Wiseroot Shatterstone (Shatterstone)
- 28 (30) Bramble Everthorn (Moebius Strike)
- 28 (30) Flower Spiritgarden (Preservation)
- 27 (30) Spiritroot Mossbeard (Ritual Lord)
- To receive credit for the Vanquisher title track in this area you must defeat 223-252 monsters in Hard Mode.
- To make exploring the area easier, enter Eternal Grove from the mission (the Enter Mission button). There are no enemies in the outer area. It is recommended to bring speed boosts to explore quickly because the Luxon attacks may kill the singers before you finish.
- If you go west from Vasburg Armory near the area where you are in The Eternal Grove (mission), you will see a pile of afflicted corpses left burning to ashes.