Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
(click to enlarge)
The Courtyard is normally the seventh PvP map in the Global Tournament. It is a "King of the Hill" map with 3 teams, in rare cases only 2. Teams start on three opposing sides of the map. There is an altar in the center of the map. The team that has more points when the timer runs out wins.
- To claim the center, place your Ghostly Hero on the altar and allow him to use Claim Resource.
- The Gates can be opened and closed by a lever on the center side.
- The team holding the center gets a point every 30 seconds.
- Each team (along with their possibly dead priest) will resurrect at 2:00 at the center if their team is holding it. Otherwise they will resurrect at their resurrection shrine provided that their priest is still alive.
- The three sides are not actually identical; yellow has a slightly longer route to the center.
- Teams jumping from lower steps of the Heroes' Ascent often spawn on the yellow side.
|Heroes' Ascent Maps|
|Heroes' Ascent (Tournament Map) |
The Underworld • Fetid River • Burial Mounds • Unholy Temples • Forgotten Shrines • Golden Gates • The Courtyard • Antechamber • The Vault