- Use the Divination to locate the Facet of Existence.
- You are currently carrying the Divination.
- Defeat the Facet of Existence to obtain its cipher.
- See Kerrsh for your reward.
- "Things are going well as I have foreseen. The ciphers you gathered are of tremendous use, but others remain. The Facet of Existence, a representation of Dwanya's [sic] power, has manifested itself within Riven Earth. You will need the Divination to find it.
- What's that you ask? How does the Divination work? It's nothing elaborate. It interprets the frequencies inherent in divine energies, and... why am I explaining this to you? Just get the cipher, please."
- Accept: "By your command."
- Reject: "But I want to know how it works!"
- When asked about quest: "Use the Divination. It will lead you to the Facet of Existence. It has manifested somewhere within Riven Earth"
- "This is good, <name>, very good. It's fascinating. Do you see? Look how there are breaks in the signature. They are not the same amongst the different ciphers. I need more to work with, but we are getting closer. Allow me to give you this for your continued services."
- The Cipher of Kormir (requires all four "cipher" quest listed in its Requirements be completed first)
The location the Divination leads you to is different each time you zone into Riven Earth. The proximity indicator will fill to indicate you are on the right track, initially blue and turns red as you get even closer. Zone in and out of Riven Earth (from Rata Sum) until your proximity indicator shows progress. It is possible to get the indicator at about 40% when entering Riven Earth. Once it fills completely, the Facet of Existence will spawn. The boss should not be much of a challenge provided you don't accidentally aggro a nearby group, although its Protection Prayers skills can make it time-consuming to kill.