Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
| Piken Square, Old Ascalon,|
(click to enlarge)
Like all the rest of Ascalon this area, once a beautiful land of green hills and lush foliage, has been completely ravaged in the Searing by the Charr. It is now a rough and dry land, with little to no plants, only rocks and a few thorn scrubs. Fresh water streams were turned into lakes of tar. All settlements lie in ruins.
For a long time, even before the Searing this had been Charr territory. After the Searing the Ascalon Vanguard established an outpost in the ruins of Piken Square as a base for attacks against the Charr.
The Breach is often the first area a character newly arrived to Post-Searing faces severe challenges.
Exits / Neighbour Areas
Points / Objects of Interest
- Hammer Gate
- Ascalonian Chests
- There is a beautiful Mural of Lyssa in the Southwestern corner of this area.
Note: Numbers refer to the green Numbers used in the map
- Joe (3) (only during quest Army Life)
- Ascalon Warrior (1)
- Captain West (1)
- Old Mac (3) (only during quest Army Life)
- Academy Monk (1)
- Shield Stance from Charr Captain and Gorgaan Hatemonger (not available before Dropping Eaves quest at Ettin's Back).
Note: text refers to the red acronyms used in the map
- (Dev) Devourers:
- (Spr) Sprouts:
- 5 (23) Crown of Thorns
- (Garg) Gargoyles:
- (Beh) Behemoth:
- 6 (23) Tar Behemoth
- (Charr) Charr
Note: Numbers refer to the red Numbers used in the map
- (3/4/5/6) Charr:
- 10 (27) Charr Captain (2) (only during quest The Siege of Piken Square)
- 7 (26) Gorgaan Hatemonger
- 7 (26) Drim Cindershot
- 7 (26) Grimm Sharpfang (1) (only during quest Hammer and Anvil)
- 7 (26) Taag Relicbinder
- 7 (26) Cess Corpselighter
- 10 (27) Kaargoth Bloodclaw (Not marked) (only during quest Charr Reinforcements)
- 7 (26)Mirash Dreambreaker
- 7 (26) Suurg the Hateful
The following quests start in The Breach:
- To receive credit for the Vanquisher title track in The Breach you must defeat 100-135 monsters in Hard Mode.