Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|The Black Curtain|
| Cursed Lands, Temple of the Ages,|
Kessex Peak, Talmark Wilderness
(click to enlarge)
Area Name: The Black Curtain
General Description: The dead swamps of the Black Curtain were once holy burial grounds next to which the Temple of the Ages was built. It has recently been plagued by a dark, hidden evil which has poisoned most of the swamp waters and plagued the area with Undead. Most players will pass through the Black Curtain to get to the Temple or to get to Kessex Peak to do the quest "The Villainy of Galrath."
Exits / Neighbour Areas
- Temple of the Ages: In the center of the northern part of the area.
- 17 (25) Bog Skale Blighters: In the swamps west and southwest of the Temple of Ages.
- 18 (25) Caromi Tengu Elite:In the southwestern corner of the area.
- 20 Fog Nightmares: Throughout the eastern bend of swamps.
- 19 (25) Forest Minotaurs: Found in the southern most area near the exit to Kessex Peak.
- 13 (24) Inferno Imps: Occasionally spawn in the swamps.
Note: Some bosses may not spawn every time you enter this area.
- 20 Abbot Ramoth (if quest The False Gods is taken): West, by a tower near the exit into Talmark Wilderness.
- 28 (30) Frash the Cold: In the swamps immediately west of the Temple of Ages.
- 28 (30) Gack the Mindwrecker: Southwest of the Temple of Ages.
- 28 (30) Rage Maulhoof: In the southeastern corner of the area.
- 28 Shadow of Death: In the southeast swampy "corridor" of the area.
- 28 Tree of Judgment: South from the Temple of Ages
- 28 Winglord Caromi: Southwestern corner of the area.
- Divine Intervention from Abbot Ramoth (not available before Copperhammer Mines).
- Convert Hexes from Abbot Ramoth (not available before Camp Rankor).
- Scourge Healing from Tree of Judgment (not available before The Royal Papers quest at Fishermen's Haven).
- Vanquishers must defeat 206-297 monsters in this area.
- The swamp areas cause poison. Skills that give constant health regeneration like Feel No Pain can be useful to counter this effect.