- Investigate the arrowhead at the scrying pool.
- Experience the final dialogue of the War in Kryta — complete The Battle for Lion's Arch, then travel to the Hall of Monuments where Gwen is told that Lieutenant Thackeray is missing.
- An arrowhead lies embedded within the ground. Something about the unique shape of the arrowhead seems familiar, as though you've seen it used somewhere before. The ground shows signs of a conflict that took place here. Perhaps the scrying pool in the Eye of the North can help shed some light on what happened in the past?
- Accept: I'll get to the bottom of this.
- Reject: I'm not interested in the past.
Intermediate dialogue 1Edit
Gwen: What's that you've found? Wait...that's one of Keiran's arrowheads! He always used to fashion his own; he said that they worked better that way...
Gwen: If we use that...maybe the scrying pool can show us what happened. I can only hope. But...we may need more. I think I have just the thing.
Gwen: I have one of Keiran's bows. Gods willing, it will be enough. Come and speak with me when you're ready to take it.
- The scrying pool begins to react as you approach, thoughts of the arrowhead fixed firmly in your mind.