Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
| Temple Guardian
Temple Guardians look like over-sized cats specializing in Fire skills that guard the entrances of the tombs of the Bound Spirit bosses. They resemble Koma-Inu.
- It is resistant to Fire damage, so elementalists should consider bringing another element.
- Statues of this creature exist around Cantha. One such statue is located in Linnok Courtyard outside of the Shing Jea Monastery.
- Temple Guardians don't leave corpses, so don't rely on them for Minion spells.
- Temple Guardians knock players and other creatures down whenever they achieve a critical hit. Anything that prevents critical hits, such as Stone Sheath, Dulled Weapon, or Stoneflesh Aura, will prevent this effect.
- The Temple Guardians' heavy PBAoE spells can quickly overwhelm front line attackers.