| Tanrieo Tu'ro
Musako Tu'ro is a Canthan woman who is often found close to the entertainer Yuimo the Mime.
She will sometimes accompany her daughter, Musako Tu’ro.
- "Mommy says I shouldn't want to be a Mime when I grow up, but I think it looks like so much fun! I practice all the time to be as good as the Mime in the market."
- "You know Musako, your friend the mime doesn't have all day to just stand around and teach you how to be a mime. He has to work and get paid too."
- She will sometimes come and get her child, or you will see her bringing Musako to the location Yuimo is at.
- You will not always see her or her daughter. It is unknown if they follow a specific pattern.
- She posesses the same dialogue as her daughter
- Tanrieo Tu’ro would appear to be a Canthan version of Sarah who was the mother of Gwen. Musako Tu’ro is also like the Canthan version of Gwen.