Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
| Dry Top, Henge of Denravi,|
Maguuma Stade, Riverside Province
(click to enlarge)
Area Name: Tangle Root
Region: Maguuma Jungle
General Description: In contrast to the relatively dry Ettin's Back and Dry Top that preceeds it, Tangle Root is lush with vegetation. Likewise, adventurers will see numerous Jungle Trolls and Jungle Skales across the region. The center of the jungle is inaccessible from the west, so travellers must travel along the southern border past Maguuma Stade then north to reach the Henge of Denravi. Be wary of the narrow log bridges when skales are grouped around underneath it, as they can occasionally body block those above them from crossing the bridge. The easiest access to this valley in the center of Tangle Root is from the river just south of Old Joness.
Note: there is a log bridge due north, as well as log bridges to the east of the entrance to Maguuma Stade that connect the north and south sides.
In addition to the Stade, Old Joness in the southeast corner allows adventurers to use his boat to travel to Riverside Province to the east.
Exits / Neighbour Areas
Outposts and Cities
- Rare Material Crafter:
- 17 (25) Wind Rider
- 16 (25) Moss Scarab
- 19 (25) Jungle Skale
- 14, 18 (24,25) Jungle Troll
- 20 (29) Marrg Grummbool
- This area adds approximately 1.6% to the Tyrian Cartographer Title.
- Vanquishers must defeat 197-233 monsters in this area.
- Each Jungle Troll is usually accompanied by a pair of subterranean Life Pods and a few subterranean Moss Scarabs.
- The south-west corner of the area has a significant number of varied monsters bunched tightly together, with a conveniently located Resurrection Shrine nearby.
- The south-east corner of the area and a section in the middle of the map to the north of the Maguuma Stade exit feature multiple levels with varied monsters, waterfalls and ponds offering the Fount of Maguuma effect.
- You can attack enemies (mostly Jungle Trolls) from above when standing on the tree root bridges, especially for close-combat professions.