- Speak with Talon again when you are ready to begin the duel.
- Defeat Talon Silverwing in combat.
- See Talon Silverwing for your reward.
Must be a Factions Character
- "In combat, a cool head is more important than anything else. The moment you lose your focus, you have already lost the fight."
- "It is time for you to face me in combat. Defeat me with a calm mind and prove to me that you are worthy of my training."
- "I have just given you some skills that should prove useful to you. Once you have reviewed them and are ready to begin, speak with me again."
- "Good! Remember, never show your opponent the slightest sign of weakness. You must define the battle: force your opponent to fight off-balance, and never allow him to determine the course of the combat."
- "Focus! I am your opponent: my weapon is an extension of my will. You can see that will at work in every twitch of muscle in my face, my arm, my feet. If you focus on my weapon, you lose sight of the real threat: me."
- "You have what it takes to become a Warrior, <name>. Just remember that which I have taught you this day."
When you accept this quest you are given a Starter Axe and the skills Cyclone Axe and "Watch Yourself!". Talk to Talon to start the fight. You don't need to use the axe that he gives you, in fact it may be better to use the sword that you start with as you will be able to cause him suffer bleeding with the Sever Artery skill. After you defeat him, talk to Talon a third time to finsh the quest.