Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Can anyone confirm if you can or can not upgrade all the heros armor?
Should this be in "Category:Unique misc items" or something? — Skuld 03:11, 22 November 2006 (CST)
- Go to the Hero Armor Crafter located in the Challenge Mission area, in this case it would be Bahldasareh. — Gares 13:01, 19 December 2006 (CST)
Has anyone conducted any sort of research on the rarity of this item?
- I got one the first time I tried the challenge but haven't seen one since (after 20 attempts). -- Gorfax Silverdale 18:06, 2 March 2007 (CST)
- I got one my first time and about every other time until I had 4. I'm now working on my 5th and I haven't gotten one in 5 or 6 runs killing 3-4 lords each time. I think their chance to drop may decrease depending on how many you've gotten before, but thats just a theory, I might've just gotten lucky before. -- Kirbman 22:27, 26 March 2007 (CDT)
- This is just a theory because I have been doing runs all day: I believe that once you get one from a particular Lord, then you don't get another from that lord, and have to kill the next lord to get another one. I've gotten 3, and have killed 3 lords over and over. I expect NOT to gat another untill I can kill the fourth lord. -Lefick Sept. 09, 2007
- I concur. With my group of henchies I can kill 4 guild lords. My drop rate was consistent until I got 4 sets. I have been unable to kill the fifth guild lord so far and seem to be unable to get the 5th drop. 220.127.116.11 19:52, 31 December 2007 (UTC)
Note added to article
"The average number of "drops" per player is 3.2 each. Of 10 characters doing this challenge mission an average of 6 times each, 2 got 2 armor "drops", 4 got 3 armor "drops", and 4 got 4 armor "drops". No armor "drops" were received after the 3rd time through the challenge."
The previous statement was added to the article by 18.104.22.168 at 22:40, 6 April 2008. I removed it from the article because his data were by far insufficient to form a conclusion. 07:29, 7 April 2008 (UTC)
I've done a little research on this and concluded that you get 4 then the rate decreases alot for a while. i.e. i did 5 runs got 4 drops, 4 runs after i still had no more. waited a month and got 4 in 4 runs. waited another month and got 4 in 6 runs. this leads me to belive my above statment. PhantasmalTairus 03:32, October 7, 2009 (UTC)