Can anyone confirm if you can or can not upgrade all the heros armor?
Unique items Edit
Should this be in "Category:Unique misc items" or something? — Skuld 03:11, 22 November 2006 (CST)
- Go to the Hero Armor Crafter located in the Challenge Mission area, in this case it would be Bahldasareh. — Gares 13:01, 19 December 2006 (CST)
Has anyone conducted any sort of research on the rarity of this item?
- I got one the first time I tried the challenge but haven't seen one since (after 20 attempts). -- Gorfax Silverdale 18:06, 2 March 2007 (CST)
- I got one my first time and about every other time until I had 4. I'm now working on my 5th and I haven't gotten one in 5 or 6 runs killing 3-4 lords each time. I think their chance to drop may decrease depending on how many you've gotten before, but thats just a theory, I might've just gotten lucky before. -- Kirbman 22:27, 26 March 2007 (CDT)
- This is just a theory because I have been doing runs all day: I believe that once you get one from a particular Lord, then you don't get another from that lord, and have to kill the next lord to get another one. I've gotten 3, and have killed 3 lords over and over. I expect NOT to gat another untill I can kill the fourth lord. -Lefick Sept. 09, 2007
- I concur. With my group of henchies I can kill 4 guild lords. My drop rate was consistent until I got 4 sets. I have been unable to kill the fifth guild lord so far and seem to be unable to get the 5th drop. 220.127.116.11 19:52, 31 December 2007 (UTC)
Note added to article Edit
"The average number of "drops" per player is 3.2 each. Of 10 characters doing this challenge mission an average of 6 times each, 2 got 2 armor "drops", 4 got 3 armor "drops", and 4 got 4 armor "drops". No armor "drops" were received after the 3rd time through the challenge."
The previous statement was added to the article by 18.104.22.168 at 22:40, 6 April 2008. I removed it from the article because his data were by far insufficient to form a conclusion. 07:29, 7 April 2008 (UTC)
I've done a little research on this and concluded that you get 4 then the rate decreases alot for a while. i.e. i did 5 runs got 4 drops, 4 runs after i still had no more. waited a month and got 4 in 4 runs. waited another month and got 4 in 6 runs. this leads me to belive my above statment. PhantasmalTairus 03:32, October 7, 2009 (UTC)