Skills confirmed via SoC. --Karlos 19:29, 9 November 2006 (CST)
This guy's quite hard for me to kill if I try to capture w/out mission (Don't got Magrid). Any suggestions on taking him down? -Isidore
- Join a mission group and ask someone else to bring Margrid along.
- Are you kidding me? via the explorable zone its 100 times easier then in mission. you get to avoid almost all battles up to his location. I flagged henchys on base of right side stairs, then pull his group, followed by meteor shower and other fire aoes. Everything except him died and he was harmless.
New drops Edit
Some drops I had with my Hero/Hench party on Normal Mode: http://img175.imageshack.us/my.php?image=gw002oh7.jpg
- Ruby Maul (Gold) (19-35)
- 36 Piles of Glittering Dust
ive gotten etherial garments alot from him gold, purple and white.
unique weapon drops during mission? Edit
Does the unique weapon drop during the mission as well, normally mission bosses dont drop an unique but if this is a duplicate boss it may, can anyone confirm if it does? -- Xeon 00:40, 29 July 2007 (CDT)
- Is that statement just true of Nightfall? Reason I ask is that I got a Milefaun's Staff drop during the Arborstone mission yesterday. --Snograt 01:42, 29 July 2007 (CDT)
- Not just of NF, but i guess bosses that are just found in a mission dont drop a green (generally), but bosses that appear in both and drops a green, can be found in and out of a mission because they just copied the boss. -- Xeon 17:19, 29 July 2007 (CDT)
Useless note Edit
I don't know if anyone ever noticed, but... Take Shakor Firespear, get rid of the "or" and the "fir", and this dear William will show up. Jural 15:07, 18 September 2007 (CDT)
- If you take Personnel, and rid the nel, a person will show up... Nice catch, nontheless :) --220.127.116.11 15:15, 18 September 2007 (CDT)